Monday, June 21, 2010

Smorgablog Part 3

Below are the funny happenings around the Carroll household taken from Facebook status updates. I like to have them centralized so I can remember them later!

AWWW man! Micah learned to crawl out of the crib today and now a whole bottle of baby powder has been poured all over the carpet...

Jack regarding the cop who gave me a ticket "he must not be a Christian!" Lol

Jack got confused and asked me today what an"invertebrain" was...in stead of invertebrate.

speaking of poop...I truly hate it when Micah eats black beans.

Last day today...we are having such a wonderful time! Beaches, waaay to much food, but my favorite has to be seeing Josh get attacked by women during karaoke! He actually had some people throw money at him lol!! I can't wait to see my sweet kiddos!

"It's SPIIICCYYYY, but GOOOOOOOD" 2 year old Micah, while eating BBQ sauce. He's gonna take after his dad I believe.

Thinks it's so cool that Travis wall is teaching jacey dance today

Jack singing on the swing "God is the one who made everyyyyyyything, except soooome electronical thingssss! But he made the people who made those thiiiings!"

Grossest Bible verse ever! Job 10: 10-11 Did you not pour me out like milk and curdle me like cheese, clothe me with skin and flesh and knit me together with bones and sinews?

Oh boy my kids are really loving April fools...so far Jacey has had the chicken pocks, ran into a wall, and Jack got a black eye and was poisoned by a juice box...it's gonna be a long day.

Jack's struggling with the concept of Heaven right now. He asked, "Are we going to get to do anything FUN there?" I said, "Well, we're going to be different kinds of beings so FUN things are going to be different from what we have now." He replied, "Wait. We're going to be beans - like the kind people eat?"

Homeschooling is such a blessing!it's working incredibly for our kids. Jack (while preparing to sneak up on his sister): "1,2,3,5...1,2,3,5."

Jack: "Can you find me something to watch on Netflix?" Dad: "How about Super Mario Brothers?" Jack: "Sure....now can you go and leave me in peace?"

for more go here

No comments: