Somebody suggested I do this so here it goes! In no particular order.
10. I have always wanted my children to be individuals.
9. I believe in spontaneity and flexibility in education.
8. I want a very close family.
7. I don't want my kids to grow up too fast.
6. I don't want my kids out of the house for 8+ hours every day.
5. I love that my kids will be able to spend lots of time on the things that really excite them!
4. I feel like God asked me to and He has never let me down when I obeyed.
3. I don't want my kids labeled, held back, or rushed in their education.
2. Sleeping in
1. It is one of the most challenging things I have ever attempted and it is helping me become more patient, loving, and less self-absorbed. I always joked that I didn't have the gift of serving and God decided it was high time I developed it! In the same year he called me to homeschool and teach Sunday School every Sunday. When will I learn to stop saying "I will never..." to God! :)