Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on...blogs

Some of my favorite things right now...in no particular order.

1. Prayer Meeting
2. Getting back into the gym
3. Seeing what an amazing big sister Jacey is.

4. Jack's drawings...they are just awesome and so funny! The one below is of a roller skating accident! Notice the one one the right punching the skate boarder..his helmet and skateboard are flying in the air!


5. When my baby boy flirts with me. :)

6. The Biggest Loser
7. Going to the gym...especially with my friend Lonni.
8. baby smiles
9. busy hand and feet


10. distressed furniture


11. baby faces!!!


12. My daughter's eyes

13. faded florals




14. Isaiah 61: 1-3
15. Children's Ministry
16. Flowers in old unconventional containers
17. My kids playing nicely together for hours

18. Micah's tiny palm

19. Worship
20. dressing my boys alike

21. My wonderful husband
22. laughing with good friends
23. Jack's red hair 24. You Were There by Avalon
25. Jackisms
26. What God's doing in my life

No comments: